Here are 14 signs of slavery, according to the book “Mind Siege: The Battle For Truth In The New Millennium” by TIM LAHAYE and DAVID NOEBEL:
1) Restrictions on taking money out of a country and on the establishment or retention of a foreign bank account by a country’s citizen.
2) The abolition of private ownership of firearms.
3) The physical retention / detention of individuals without judicial process (the due process of law.)
4) Governments requiring private financial transactions to be linked to Social Security Numbers or other government-issued identification so that government records of transactions can be recorded in a federal database.
5) Government use of compulsory (mandatory / forced) education laws to forbid attendance of private schools.
6) Government use of compulsory (mandatory / forced) military service.
7) Government use of compulsory (mandatory / forced) psychological treatment for non-government workers or public school children.
8) An official (government) declaration that certain political organizations are subversive and subsequent legal action to suppress them.
9) Laws limiting the number of people allowed to meet in a private home.
10) Governments making passports more difficult to obtain.
11) Wage and price control by government entities, especially in a non-wartime situation.
12) The compulsory (mandatory / forced) use of a government database of individuals’ places of employment.
13) Any attempt to restrict the freedom of movement of individuals within a country.
14) A government creating laws via “executive decree / action” and subsequently enforcing them.
~ MERIT FREEMAN
DOWNLOAD AS PDF: https://archive.org/download/SignsOfSlavery/Signs%20Of%20Slavery.pdf